Faller Free Bets
Place a win or each way single on a horse in any UK or Irish jumps race. For avoidance of doubt, a win single is a bet on a horse to win a race. An each way single is a bet on a horse to either win or finish in certain predetermined places. Bets placed using free bets are not eligible.
If your horse either falls, unseats or is brought down on from 00:00 on 29/01/2017 to 23:59 on 31/03/2018, you'll receive the win part of your stake back as a free bet up to £25. So, if your bet was a win single, you'll receive the entire stake; if it was an each way single, you'll receive only the win portion (ie, half of the entire stake).
Min qualifying bet £5, singles only. Free bet credited within 24 hours of race finishing, valid 24 hours form its issue, racing only, stake not included in returns.
Q: How do I know if my bet qualified?
A: Bets will only be refunded if the official result has your selection as Faller (F), Unseated Rider (UR) or Brought Down (BD). The official result is determined by the course stewards' initial decision as published by the Press Association (PA).
Q: What markets does this offer apply to?
A: This offer only applies to Singles struck on the standard Win and Each Way market and does not apply to any speciality markets.
Q: When do I get my free bet?
A: Free Bets will be credited within 24 hours of bet settlement.
Q: I placed a £50 each way bet and my horse fell, what should I get back?
A: You will be matched with a free bet up to £25 on the win part of your bet, the place part will be settled according to the place rules on that race, in this case as a loser.
Q: What happens if I backed 2 horses in same race and one falls bringing down the other?
A: Where you have backed more than one horse in a race, the offer will apply to the first bet placed.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer applies to winner.co.uk customers aged 18 years or over whose accounts are registered in the UK.
• Place a win or each way single of £5+ and get win part of stake matched as free bet up to £25 if your horse falls refunded if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down in any UK or Irish jumps race between 29/01/2018 & 31/03/2018. For avoidance of doubt, a win single is a bet on a horse to win a race. An each way single is a bet on a horse to either win or finish in certain predetermined places. Bets placed using free bets are not eligible. If your bet was a win single, you'll receive the entire stake; if it was an each way single, you'll receive only the win portion (ie, half of the entire stake).
• Result determined by the Press Association's initial decision
• Free bets credited within 24 hours of event settlement.
• Offer is limited to one free bet per race. If multiple bets are placed on the same race the first bet struck on that race will count towards the offer.
• Free bet is only valid on day of issue (24 hours) and must be used on any horse racing bet.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Offer does not apply to multiple bets.
• Void bets do not count towards this promotion.
• Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
• Free bet tokens are not returned if wagered on a void selection.
• Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
• Due to the abuse of promotions, customers using Neteller or Moneybookers to deposit will not be eligible for this offer.
• If there is evidence these terms and conditions have been breached and that participants are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome, the Promoter reserves the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.
• Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this Promotion. Winner Sports offers are intended for recreational players and Winner Sports may in its complete discretion limit the eligibility of its players to take part in all or part of any promotion.
• Duplicate accounts will not qualify. Only one person per household or per computer terminal shall be allowed to participate in the Promotion. In the event the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, that a participant has violated these terms and conditions in any way including, without limitation, by multiple registrations for the Promotion and/or has executed any other act in bad faith in relation to the Promotion, such participant shall be excluded from the Promotion and shall become ineligible to receive the bonus.
• General Winner.co.uk Terms and Conditions apply and are located at http://sports-portal.winner.co.uk/betting-rules.
• The promoter is winner.co.uk