Golf Free Bet if 2nd or 3rd
Place a pre-tournament bet on either a European Tour or PGA Tour Outright Winner market. If your golf outright bet finishes either 2nd or 3rd, you'll receive the win part of your stake back as a free bet, up to £25.
Q: What markets does this offer apply to?
A: This offer only applies to singles struck on the standard outright winner market and does not apply to place betting or any other speciality markets.
Q: When do I get my free bet?
A: Free Bets will be credited within 24 hours of bet settlement.
Q: I placed a £50 each way bet and my player finished 2nd. What should I get back?
A: You will be matched with a free bet up to £25 on the win part of your bet. The place part will be settled according to the place rules on that tournament, in most cases at ¼ odds.
Q: If my player finishes in a multi-player tie for second position, will I still receive a free bet?
A: Yes. No matter how many players tie for second place, you will still receive a free bet equal to the win part of your stake, up to £25.
Q: If my player finishes in a multi-player tie for third position, will I still receive a free bet?
A: Yes, you will still receive a free bet, but dead heat rules will apply. For example, if your £25 win bet finishes in a five-player tie for 3rd, you will receive a £5 free bet.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid between 23/01/2017 & 19/12/2017.
- Available to winner.co.uk customers aged 18+, UK residents only.
- To qualify for this promotion a player must place a minimum real money bet of £5.
- To qualify for this promotion a player must place an ante-post real money win or each way single on any European Tour or PGA Tour golf outright market from the Monday before the event starts. If a player's bet finishes 2nd or 3rd, we will refund the win part of your stake as free bet up to £25.
- Bets placed earlier than Monday before the event are not qualified for this promotion.
- This offer only applies to singles struck on the standard outright winner market and does not apply to bets placed on any other speciality markets.
- The maximum sum of bonus that can be issued in this promotion is free bets of £25.
- Result settled in accordance with http://www.europeantour.com/ and http://www.pgatour.com/
- This offer is limited to one bet per tournament. If multiple bets are placed on the same tournament, the first bet struck on that event will count towards this offer.
- Dead heat rules apply if player is tied for 3rd place. Dead heat rules mean that the amount of the bonus is divided among the winners.
- Free bets are issued within 24 hours of the tournament ending.
- Free bet must be used within 7 days of issue. If the bonus is not fully used by this time, the player will forfeit the bonus and any pending winnings.
- Free bets bonus can be used on Golf market only.
- Bets that are Cashed Out, declared void, cancelled or refunded as moneyback will not count towards this promotion.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Free bet tokens are not returned if wagered on a void selection.
- Due to the abuse of promotions, customers using Neteller or Moneybookers to deposit will not be eligible for this offer.
- Winner reserves the right to request additional documentation (e.g. a digital photo of yourself holding your ID next to your face, where the details on your ID are clearly visible) to determine your eligibility for this promotion. Failure to meet this requirement will deem your account ineligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winner reserves the right to review transaction records and logs at any time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that customer/s are participating in strategies that Winner in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, we reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such customer to the promotion and reclaim the bonus element of the promotion
- Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion.
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify. Only one offer per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
- In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Winner will be final. Should after our internal process has been fully exhausted and you remain unsatisfied as to the outcome, you have a right to escalate this complaint to the Independent Betting Service (IBAS) - our independent Alternative Dispute Resolution Body
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
- The promoter is winner.co.uk