Join today and claim your 100% Deposit Bonus. Terms and conditions apply.
To qualify for the new account bonus, please follow these simple instructions:
Open an account, make a deposit of £30 or more and you will be entitled to a 100% bonus on your qualifying deposit up to a maximum of £200.
During the opening account process, you will need to deposit the minimum amount as stated above (£30) to qualify. Once your first deposit has been accepted, to claim your bonus you will need to accept the T&C's of the "New Account Offer" by pressing accept when prompted.
You are now able to enjoy one of the most exciting Sportsbooks around. Please make sure you understand The Wagering Requirements prior to any withdrawal.
Terms and Conditions
1. The following are the terms and conditions of the " 100% PRE-WAGER BONUS UP TO £200 " (the "Promotion"). The Promotion is made by Winner.co.uk (the "Promoter").
2. This Welcome Bonus Offer is only available to new Winner customers aged 18+ and who have not previously accepted any Winner.co.uk welcome bonus offer.
3. You must register and open a new player account with Winner Sports and complete the applicable verification process. This Promotion refers to new players only and does not apply to players that already have an existing or previous account with Winner Sports.
4. Upon the completion of the registration process and the verification of the new player's account, you must deposit a minimum amount of £30 to receive a 100% bonus (i.e., £30 bonus amount).
5. The maximum bonus amount a player can receive in this promotion is 200£ (i.e., if your first deposit is £200 or more then you will qualify for a bonus of £200).
6. All bonus credits are for wagering purposes only. The bonus amount can never be withdrawn.
7. Players are entitled to withdraw any remaining amount of their original deposit at any time. However, if The Wagering Requirements are not complete then players will forfeit the bonus and any pending winnings
8. The first credits wagered will be deducted first from your pending winnings then from your deposit(s) and finally from the bonus.
9. Wagering Requirements
- To withdraw any pending winnings from this bonus, you must bet and settle the sum of your deposit and bonus eight (8) times ("The Wagering Requirements")
- Bets must contain at least one selection at odds of at least Evens (2.00) and no greater than 10/1 (11.00) to count towards The Wagering Requirements. Any single bets placed at odds of less than Evens (2.00) will not count towards The Wagering Requirement. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of Evens (2.00) or greater to count towards The Wagering Requirement. Bets with odds greater than 10/1 (11.00) will not count towards The Wagering Requirement.
- At least 50% of your bets towards The Wagering Requirements must be placed on multiples (bets with more than 1 selection).
- The maximum wager per bet per event that contribute to The Wagering Requirement is £50, bets above £50 will not contribute to the required wagering amount
- Only bets placed on the first selection in any market/fixture combination, both pre-match and In-Play, will count towards The Wagering Requirements. Any subsequent bets placed on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards The Wagering Requirements. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. As an example, once you have qualified, a bet on Man Utd to beat Liverpool on the Full Time Result market at odds of Evens (2.00) or greater will count towards The Wagering Requirements, however a subsequent bet placed on Liverpool on the Full Time Result market in the same game either pre-match or In-Play will not count towards The Wagering Requirements. Where your first bet on any market/fixture combination is less than Evens (2.00), this bet and any subsequent bets on this market/fixture combination will not count towards The Wagering Requirements.
- Only wagers placed in the Sportsbook will count towards bonus requirements. Any winnings that have not occurred from within the Sportsbook will be forfeited
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap and Goal Line markets, both pre-match and In-Play will not count towards the turnover requirement stated in these terms and conditions.
10. Bonus expiration
- Your rollover requirements must be fully completed and settled within 14 days of the bonus being activated. If the Rollover Requirements are not fully completed in this time, your bonus balance (including pending winnings generated from the bonus) will be forfeited.
11. In the event that your bonus balance is less than £1, the bonus will be removed from your account.
12. The maximum amount that can be converted to cash and withdrawn from the total balance (both bonus and cash balance) is £1,000. Any amount that exceeds £1,000 will be forfeited.
13. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards bonus wagering requirements.
14. You can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.
15. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
16. Players who receive the Winner Sports first deposit bonus must wager their full cash deposit amount on Winner Sports before they will be eligible to withdraw any winnings.
17. A player who makes a first deposit on Winner Sports and accepts the First Deposit Bonus but then uses his cash funds to wager on any product other than sports, is in breach of bonus terms. Such action of the player will result in the bonus and any winnings to be void.
18. Transactions made from the UK using the following payment methods will not qualify for this promotion:
19. If there is evidence these terms and conditions have been breached and that participants are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome, the Promoter reserves the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.
20. This offer is valid for new accounts only. Duplicate accounts will not qualify. Only one offer per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
21. Any bonus that is incorrectly credited to a customer will be removed from the customer's account.
22. The promoter is Winner.co.uk