KEEPING TABS ON YOUR DEPOSITS
We understand the importance of monitoring your expenses which is why at Winner, you have easy access to your deposit history. You can check information covering 60 calendar days.
1. Click on the green Cashier icon at the top right part of the site.
2. Choose My Account and then Transactions.
Withdrawing funds has never been easier! Simply follow the steps below:
VISIT THE WINNER SPORTS CASHIER
1. Visit the "Cashier" section
2. Click the "Withdraw" tab
3. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
4. Enter the amount of funds you'd like to withdraw, keeping in mind that it's a good idea to leave some money in your account for future enjoyment.
SELECT THE PAYMENT METHOD
Cards, eWallets, and electronic transfers are all among the available payment methods to choose from.
1. Immediately following a withdrawal request, the transaction status will be "waiting".
2. The transaction can be cancelled up until the status changes to "processing".
3. Please be advised that withdrawals are being processed during business days only.
One of the most convenient features of Winner is the Fund Transfer option. This feature allows you to use your existing funds to play on another Winner platform i.e., Casino.
1. Click on the Fund Transfer tab under My Account.
2. Choose the product which you will transfer funds from and to.
3. Click on the "Transfer" button to confirm.
As a company dedicated to responsible gambling we have taken measures in which you can limit the amount and time you spend on the site and the option to set a short term or long term break anytime you feel the need to.
1. Click on the "Responsible Gambling" button under My Account.
2. Choose the limit type and amount you wish to apply.
Please note that an increase in deposit limit would have a 24-hour cooling off period before it takes effect on the account.
This lets you plan how long you'll be playing before you even start, by setting up a personalised timer to remind you when your chosen playing time is up.
This feature allows customers to take a short break from playing. You can set a time-out for a period of 1 hour to 4 weeks.
1. Click the "Responsible Gambling" tab under My Account.
2. Choose the self-exclusion option and choose the time period you prefer. You can opt to self-exclude from six months to five years.